Max M. hat einen Weg aufgezeigt wie man es per Hand machen kann...
Zitat von Posted by Max M. on 2012-03-04 06:50Alles anzeigen
While Incomedia support folk are taking their well deserved break to enjoy the weekend, some us stuck at work due to some unforeseen Website X5 features.
Anyway folks, I did find a workaround. It is a bit messy but it works. Proceed at your own risk.
1. make a backup of your project in some other directory
2. make a new subdirectory in your project and copy your project.iwprj
3. rename project.iwprj to project.zip
4. Open it. i used winRar but other archive program might work as well. Extract project file
5. rename project file to project.doc and double click or just open it with your favorite text editor.
6. Search for the file names you want to remove and delete them. Now you have to remove the whole block. For example to remove image steps4.png you have to remove the whole
<Error>Image not available</Error>
<Source>R:\Website Resource\Images\To Sort\steps4.png</Source>
7. Repeat ad nauseum until you delete all your old images
8. You cannot use WinRar to archive back the file. You have to use Gzip. It is freeware program. Just google it or find it on wikipedia. Keep in mind that it is a command line program so you have to use it from the dos promt
9. Once you Gziped your project you going to end up with project.gz Rename the project to project.iwprj overwriting your original file (you made a backup of the whole thing, right? )
10. Delete Preview and Upload directories as well as backup.iwprj
11. run website x5 and try to load the project - it is going to give you an error because it cannot find versions.xml Try to load the project again and it is going to load. Export to the disk or to the website and Yesssss..all those old images are gone.
Posted by Max M. on 2012-03-04 06:50
Zitat von Old image files - WebSite X5 Answers